We are able to offer a comprehensive landscape design service for both small and large projects from Stages A and B through to Stage L as defined by the Landscape Institute. We provide a competitive and pragmatic service which is tailored to suit individual client expectations and the nature of the proposed development.
We have experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team for both private and public clients, working on a range of projects which include residential and commercial development schemes, urban regeneration projects, school projects and public realm schemes.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and we try to ensure that existing ecological constraints are treated as an opportunity which, with the right approach, can be incorporated within the design proposals ultimately leading to enhanced biodiversity and ecological diversity. We have frequently collaborated with ecologists to ensure that existing habitats and notable species of flora and fauna are protected (in line with the current, relevant legislation) and the design proposals reinforce and enhance the existing natural habitats.
We are able to offer the following landscape design services:
- Planning Submission: Landscape Masterplan, Design Strategy Outline Planting Schedule.
- Detailed Design: Soft and Hard General Arrangement Drawings, Planting Plans, Planting Schedules, Construction Details; NBS Landscape Specification.
- Contract Administration.
- Site Inspections, Defects and Snagging, As Built Drawings.
- Long Term Landscape Management and Maintenance Plans.
- BREEAM: Landscape and Ecology Credit Assesment.
- Code For Sustainable Homes: Land Use and Ecology Credit Assessment.